A luxury bed and Breakfast near Taunton, Somerset
Not just a place to stay but a place to enjoy…….
Frog Street Farmhouse offers, luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in Somerset with fantastic views across open farmland, it is the perfect place to check in and chill out! Whatever the time of year you are guaranteed a relaxing unforgettable experience.
The house is used exclusively for guest accommodation so during the winter months you can relax and unwind in the communal guest lounge and cosy up to the fire, better still book The Snug with its own private lounge. During the summer enjoy our secluded gardens with plenty of areas to sit and enjoy the surrounding countryside, the perfect place to escape the stress of everyday life.
Take a look at our…
Frog Street is a stunning example of a traditional Somerset longhouse, built in 1436 it has a wealth of charm and character, come and let the house and surroundings enchant you.
Situated on the outskirts of Hatch Beauchamp village with easy access to the M5 and the A303, Frog Street Farmhouse is the ideal luxury getaway.
- 4 individually designed guest rooms
- Modern en-suite facilities
- Full Sky package in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Some rooms have fridge and Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary Duck Island Toiletries
- Free on-site parking
- Large communal guest lounge with wood burning stove
- Private gardens with plenty of seating
- On-site gift shop
- Complimentary afternoon tea and cake for those arriving before 6.00 pm
Frog Street Farmhouse
I recently stayed at the most lovely B&B in beautiful Somerset - Frog Street Farmhouse. The fifteenth century farmhouse was the perfect location for my first aerial video, and second flight with the amazing DJI Inspire 1! Please watch in HD!Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)www.matthewthompson.photographyPosted by Matthew Thompson Photography on Tuesday, June 30, 2015